LULAC Oportunidad App
"LULAC brings its 88 years of civil rights advocacy into the digital era with the Oportunidad app,” said LULAC National Executive Director Brent Wilkes. “With such high levels of smartphone usage in the Latino community, this app will be critical to bringing important legal resources and civil rights information to Latino communities in one easily accessible centralized place. We are thankful to the generous support of the Verizon Foundation and the partnership with the Immigration Advocates Network and Pro Bono Net for making this app a reality.”
Users will gain access to important civil rights information on immigration, civic engagement, and economic empowerment issues from their mobile device or tablet. In addition, users will be able to register to vote, access budgeting information and fraud protection resources, learn how to enroll in health insurance, and locate local immigration services via the app’s ‘Find Help’ feature.
Oportunidad is available for IOS and Android devices and is fully compatible with mobile devices and tablets.
- Register to vote through the app!
- Access voter rights and infomation
- Plan a voter registration drive
- Know your rights infomation
- Learn how to prepare for a visit from ICE or the police
- Take a Financial Fitness Quiz
- Access money mangement information and tips
- Learn about how to apply for health insurance
Use the 'Find Help' feature to locate free immigration services providers in your area!